“Very comfortable, clean and quality luxury-style self-contained accommodation in the Hunter Valley that allows for a memorable stay for a small to medium-size group.
– Emily Saunders, Fresh Magazine
Englewood Ridge, surrounded by vineyards, is a beautifully decorated home designed to take full advantage of the superb views of the Brokenback Ranges and its own 25 gently undulating and lightly wooded acres. Located in the Lovedale district, it’s just minutes from wineries, restaurants, horse riding and golf. Accommodation in the Hunter Valley for sipping wine in the glow of the setting sun, grazing kangaroos, a gentle breeze, a laugh with a friend and a feeling of utter peace and “joie de vivre”.
Features and Amenities
- Spacious Living Areas
- Fully Equipped Kitchen, including a Nespresso style coffee maker, a CaffItaly which uses capsules from Woolworths and Gloria Jeans
- Entertainment Facilities (32” and 42” Full High Definition digital TVs, DVD, Stereo CD player and Radio).
- Fully Fenced Swimming Pool
- Fully Fenced Yard
- Weber Gas barbecue suitable for roast dinners or grills
- Four bedrooms: King with ensuite, Queen, plus two bedrooms each with two twin beds
- Pet Friendly Accommodation
- Three new bathrooms
- Miele Dishwasher
- Two Dining Areas plus Outdoor Entertaining Area